As per Official OAuth2 Specification: Big players like Google, Facebook and others are already using their own OAuth2 implementations for quite some time. Enterprises too are moving fast towards OAuth2 adoption. I found OAuth2 specification rather simple to follow.
I didn't but it was a simple matter for a TextPad macro. This is an internal product error. This error is returned when a variable should have a valid value but does not. This error occurs when a negative value is assigned to a property that can only contain positive values, such as the COUNT property.
This error occurs when a negative value is used as an index to a collection. Run the migration under WOW64 on 64 bit platforms. This occurs when an attempt is made to retrieve a variable from the Variables collection on a container during execution of the package, and the variable is not there.
The variable name may have changed or the variable is not being created. Check the integrity of your installation.
The limit is characters. Shorten the package name. Shorten the package description.
Try shortening the VersionComments. This error happens when you try to retrieve an element from a collection on a container during execution of the package and the element is not there. This error happens when the client or a task assigns a runtime object to a variable value.
The namespace "System" is reserved for system use. This error happens when a component or task attempts to create a variable with a namespace of "System". This error is thrown by Connections collection when the specific connection element is not found. The variable has been recast to bit integer.
This error happens when a read-only attribute for a variable is being changed at runtime. Read-only attributes can be changed only at design time. Variables are not allowed to reference containers.
This error happens when a value is not appropriate for variables. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors.
This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors. This occurs when loading an array into a variable. This happens when saving an array of unsupported types into a variable.
This happens when saving fails. This occurs when the XML parser attempts to locate the data element for an object and it cannot be found. This error occurs when an attempt to retrieve a variable from a variables collection on a container during execution of the package occurs, and the variable is not there.
A variable name may have changed or the variable is not being created. This happens when loading a task from XML fails. This happens when loading a package and the file cannot be opened or loaded correctly into the XML document.
This can be the result of either providing an incorrect file name was specified when calling LoadPackage or the XML file was specified and has an incorrect format.
This happens when loading a package and the file cannot be opened or loaded correctly into XML document. This can be the result of either providing an incorrect file name to the LoadPackage method or the XML file specified having an incorrect format.
This happens when loading a package and the file cannot be opened or loaded correctly into an XML document. A specific XML parser error will be posted. No further detailed error information can be specified for this problem because no Events object was passed where detailed error information can be stored.
MSXML may not be registered. This occurs when attempting to load an older version package, or the package file refers to an invalid structured object. This can occur because of a missing delimiter or formatting errors, like an invalid array delimiter.
The file may be read only. This happens when a configuration value cannot be converted from a string to the appropriate destination type.UPDATE: the source code for DbContextScope is now available on GitHub: DbContextScope on GitHub.
A bit of context. This isn't the first post that has been written about managing the DbContext lifetime in Entity Framework-based applications. In fact, there is no shortage of articles discussing this topic.
For many applications, the solutions presented in those articles (which generally revolve. From the graphite installation documents. If you encounter problems with access to the database file, you may need to change ownership of the database file to the same user that owns the Apache processes.
I have a SQLite database that I am using for a website. The problem is that when I try to INSERT INTO it, I get a PDOException SQLSTATE[HY]: General error: 8 attempt to write a readonly databas. Jan 21, · The file “grupobittia.com” will most likely have wrong permissions like the group not having write access to the file.
A simple chmod g+w on Menu Skip to content. Realm Swift is the first database built for mobile. An alternative to SQLite and Core Data that's fast, easy to use, and open source. (13 replies) Hi, writing an Android application that reads data from a SQLite database created by a 3rd party camera.
I have added permission WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, but I still get "attempt to write a readonly database" exception I have tried different API levels and such, without any difference.
I have checked the SDCard in the emulator isn't readonly.